Sunday, February 1, 2009

Schmuck Alert: Here Comes the Boss!

Springsteen Slide
Not since a certain nipple-slip has one celebrity body part so dominated the Superbowl Halftime Show. I'm talking about The Boss's ill-advised power slide, an impromptu knee-ride that ended with a violent manhump right there in front of God and everybody. Those who missed it can watch it here, just understand if I avert my gaze out of professional courtesy -- LOOK OUT! That canned bombast may fly down at the Stone Pony, muscles, but this here's the big time! Try and act like you been there before! That includes keeping your top on and your junk off the glass, ya know. Otherwise you'll have to slip all future residuals from 'The River' to the cameraman in question, lest his neck seize up from that face full of millionare mid-section. And while you're at it, drop by my rec room and pick-up all this popcorn I spilled; you nearly bowled me out of the beanbag...SCHMUCK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw c'mon it was apparent that some schmuck waxed the stage. the Boss has done that move for years (wish I could do it and I'm 10 years younger than him, and that mic stand thing too!) he was as surprised as anyone that he slid so far.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very nice......

Anonymous said...

Doll faced goooooood girl is the spambot... disappointing.

PS Stewart, don't you know that you do not dis da Boss? WTF is wrong with you? LOL!

PPS I agree with Anon, he looked like he was all "what the hell," as he zoomed across the stage... t'was pretty slick.

Motorized Blinds Richmond said...

Appreciiate your blog post